Saturday, September 6, 2008

Zephaniah 3:17

I still need to get lip gloss pictures loaded... and pictures from the first LU home game! So much fun!

The past 2 weeks have FLOWN by!! I'll give a quick recap!

Work - LOVE my job! My co-workers are FABULOUS! and my clients are tough, but I love 'em. I have spent more time in the principals office the past 2 weeks than I EVER did in my entire time in school. Haha. Since I have no choice but to work right now, I couldn't be more happy with where I am working! Today I learned this nugget of information. In 5th grade you can be "going out" with someone without actually going anywhere. Heck, you don't even have to sit near each other. Just make eye contact once in a while and talk once at recess and you are "going out." I mean, this relationship has lasted for 4 weeks, so SOMETHING is going right!

Ryan - still truckin' along. Still working hard! He joined the band at church and will be playing the keyboard every other week. We have been able to keep the keyboard at our little house and I'm certainly not complaining! I like hearing him play! On Sunday's that he is not playing, he is working the sound. Very exciting! He has totally jumped in to this church feet first and isn't looking back! It's amazing!

Riley - oh geez. Too much. She is such a funny kid! She has got a VERY strong-willed personality on her. I'm sure at some point in her life, I'll be cursing it... but for right now, I love it. She has had no issues with the transition! I am so proud of her! I could not be more thankful for the lady who has been loving our little girl while we are at work. R LOVES Riley and so do her kids! It is great to see that my little princess is getting spoiled rotten!
As far as milestones and growing up... she crawls faster than the speed of light! She is cruising along furniture more and more these days. She will switch between pieces of furniture as long as she doesn't have to take a step w/o holding on. She'll be walking before we know it! She can stand up on her own - she did this twice on Sunday. Just in the middle of our bed, she was squatting and put her hands on a pillow and stood straight up w/o holding on to anything! She did it again that afternoon in the middle of the living room! More and more, she is letting go of whatever she is balanced on to just stand on her own! She's constantly chattering away and making faces at us. Rooster will do anything to make a person laugh... and the more you laugh, the more she does whatever it is.

We are having a blast! Lovin' life.

I'll leave you with one of my all time favorite Bible verses today.

"The LORD your God is with you, he is mighty to save. He will take great delight in you, he will quiet you with his love, he will rejoice over you with singing."
Zephaniah 3:17

No comments: