Monday, December 1, 2008

Have you missed us?

WHEW! Life has been a little insane! October was jam packed with fun, family, birthday, and Halloween! November was a bit more relaxing, but still crazy fast and busy!

There is not much going on here in our house... Riley has begun to take a few steps. I told her it was high time she got off her lazy rear and started walking. I have a super cute sweater I want her to wear for Christmas time, but she can't wear it if she is still crawling! It's kinda long. Plus... baby Jack-Jack is walking and he is 2 months YOUNGER than her! What the heck, child!?

Work is going well for me. Always full of adventure! I really love these kids, but some days they are SO exhausting. Who am I kidding when I say some? MOST days they are exhausting! I love every minute of it! Riley has gotten to visit them and they LOVE her. Of course, who wouldn't?

We have discovered that she HATES turkey. Good girl. I only like gr. turkey or turkey mixed in with something (think salad or casserole).

Here's a picture update from October. Later this week I will try to update November pictures!

Yay for laundry!


This one is fun, too!
Hey Dad, nice hat!
Cheering for different teams, apparently
First Birthday Party with Aunt Bethany!
yummmmmy food!
I'M ONE!!!!!Cute butterfly! (snot and all!)

the wings...
the end of the night... playing in the pack'n'play!

No comments: