Sunday, March 22, 2009

Another week.

What a week.

Work is insane. Literally. I love it. Some days are frustrating and/or stressful, but for the most part I absolutely love every minute of my job! I love that it is never the same 2 days in a row. I love when kids have a break through and you feel like there is a reason you are there. I love getting good news from the boss and being totally encouraged about things. I do love my job... even on days when I want to pull my hair out. Since I don't have a choice about working at this current moment, I'm glad I'm in this field of work.

Riley is Riley. Her schedule was all kinds of crazy this week. The babysitters husband was working a shift that was right in the middle of nap time. So she was napping earlier and not as long. Made for some early evenings during the week. This weekend she has been a ball of energy!! I think that 4th molar is really working hard on cutting through completely because she's been a drooling monster today! She's been gnawing on anything and everything she can get in her mouth. Her poor checks are RAW. We've been battling with this for MONTHS. We thought it was a banana allergy (I still suspect she has a sensitivity, but not an allergy) and so we cut those out. It got a little bit better, but not clear. Then we nailed it down to wipes. That has MAJORLY helped. She has sensitive skin and using a wipe on her face makes it break out something terrible. It's been getting tons better recently but she woke up today with them flaming red again. One spot looks like it might've been bleeding a little bit. Poor girl. I've been drenching them in aquaphor and that helps. Maybe later in the week I will post pictures... if anyone has any ideas or suggestions, I'm willing to listen!

Ryan is working his heart out. This week was back to the radio station. He was there Tuesday night, Wednesday night, all day Saturday and today! Poor guy is going to be EXHAUSTED by the time this is over! Only about another month of this and it's over! Then he has a degree and can find a better job! WAHOO!

No major plans this week... Friday Riley and I head up to No. VA for the weekend. The twice a year consignment sale happens next Saturday. Hopefully I find amazing deals on summer clothes!

No comments: