Plotting where to go play...
this smile will never get old
this smile will never get old
Can you even believe how old Riley is getting? We are fully potty trained while she is awake!! Nap time is close, but not quite there yet. Night time training will be a long while. I asked the dr about it when we were in last week for ANOTHER ear infection and she was just impressed that at 2 years 3 months, Riley is -for all intents and purposes - potty trained. Being dry while she sleeps will come in time. I'm just amazed each day at how much she is growing and changing! She is fully of hilarious things to say!
About 4.5 months... first time getting "food"! He wasn't real sure at first...
::sigh:: Asher is growing too fast, too. He is rolling belly to back and back to belly. He is eating all kinds of new foods. He talks a mile a minute. His favorite thing though... when Riley gets all up in his grill and talks to him. He just smiles and giggles the whole time. I LOVE IT!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment