You get antsy. When you get antsy you start doing ridiculous things...
Let's see. I finished up a project for a friend... here are some pictures of what came of that...
(they are onesies)
Then I did some baking. A lot of baking!
We've had "Ultimate" Peanut Butter cookies. But those were just break and bake. I honestly will never buy them again. They weren't bad but they were nothing spectacular. I can make peanut butter cookies just as easy for a lot cheaper.
Yesterday afternoon I visited the Bakerella website. Nothing good (for the waistline) comes from visiting that site! Last night I made the Peach Crunch Cake (minus the walnuts. Our friend has a peanut allergy and I wasn't sure if that included a peanut allergy or not. Found out - it does not. Maybe next time I'll add 'em). That was FABULOUS. Today for the SuperBowl FryFest, I made dessert. MMMMMMMMMMMMmmmm. I love me some good dessert. I made the (super easy) Lemon Bars and (super easy) mini cherry cheesecakes! Both were a SMASHING hit with everyone. I tricked them in to thinking I slaved over the oven for hours upon hours. I surely did NOT.
Another weekend accomplishment. I sold off the tall dresser in Riley's room. We've been meaning to put it on Craigslist for a while now, but I keep forgetting. So while I had nothing better to do yesterday, I listed it for $50. I really only expected to get $20 for it. Lucky me... I had about 10 or so offers and only 1 was offering less than what I was asking. The first person to email us got it and they picked it up this afternoon! YAY!!
Tomorrow we go back to school. 1 hr delay. THANK YOU, GOD. I am ready to be back to 'normal'. The kids have had a week off b/c of the weather and they are going to be INSANE. With the delay, at least we can ease back in to it. The day seems to FLY when we have a delay. We only need 3 more snow days this year to start before Labor Day next school year... I think we'll make it.
I'll try to put snow pictures up tomorrow... but for now I must go to sleep. I'm exhausted!

No comments:
Post a Comment