I think I might try to start updating this more often. Haha. You know, like actually keep people posted about things.
Here's what's going on.
Friday - had my 34 wk appt. Lost .5 lbs from last time. Which means I am only up 10.5 lbs from my pre pregnancy weight. It worries me a little bit, but I'm measuring fine and my dr doesn't seem worried! She said she'd let me know when I need to worry. Haha. Next appt will be the beginning of the end. Internals start and so do weekly visits. AHH!!
Next was the baby shower at Ryan's work. It was neat to meet all of these people he works with. Mostly just a bunch of ladies... I think 2 guys stopped in. We got our travel system (the gender neutral one - and it really makes more sense in the long run.), a HUGE box of Pampers Swaddlers diapers (I think it is 256 diapers... 1/2 size 1 and 1/2 size 2), and a really cute quilt. I will try to get an album up and going to post these things in.
Yesterday - In laws came in town. Got in about 1:30. We just relaxed mostly (we'd been cleaning and running errands all morning, so that was nice) and just chatted. We had an AMAZING dinner! Grilled some steak, twice baked potatoes, salad, and cake. I got to practice my decorating! They were impressed! haha
Today - church. We went to sunday school AND service!! Usually we just leave after the music, but the ILs wanted to stay. Glad we did. VERY good message! Then out to lunch... Doug and Linda left to head home. Yep, they came yesterday afternoon and left today. They were here for exactly 24 hrs. Yes, it does take them 8 hrs each way to drive. Insane! I dropped my brother off at the ER to see if he had a broken arm. Turns out it isn't, just really bad bruise I guess. Sucks for him. Can't even get pain meds! While he had my car... I worked on Riley's room a little bit. Last weekend we went through TONS of hand me downs and so today I separated them in to sizes and put all of the 12 - 24 months stuff into a storage container.
I still need to do some laundry (which includes Riley's stuff too) and vacuum again (dog sheds a lot), but overall... we accomplished a LOT this weekend!! Next weekend is our shower back home with family! Woo hoo!
Pregnancy update. As of today I am 34 weeks 3 days. This means 5 weeks 4 days or 39 days until my adjusted due date. It's getting soooooooo close! I cannot believe it!! In no longer than 7 weeks and 4 days I will have my little girl in my arms! (that's giving that she has until 2 weeks after my due date to get here). I'll be glad to have her out of my ribs! However - I've had such an easy and uneventful pregnancy. I looooove feeling her move! It's so neat! I'll miss that a lot!! But I think that holding her will be so much better! I'll try to update and post belly pictures as well!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Yay! You're getting so close, I am so excited for you!
-Bev.
Yay for travel systems and diapers! Glad you got some things you need. Your ILS are crazy but I'm sure they felt the trip was worth all the driving. It sounds like it was a good visit. Take care.
Rock on, Riley. :)
Tracy
Post a Comment