Last Friday we had Riley's 9 month drs appt! Can you believe it?? She was 15lbs 4oz and 26.5 inches. She is 3rd % for weight and 10th % for height! She babbled away at the dr the entire time! No shots this time, yahoo! She got her hemoglobin checked and didn't even cry at the finger prick/squeeze! I was so proud! Dr M says that she is ahead in physical/social milestones. Yay!
She is a crawling champ now! The girl can GO! ahhh... our life of peace and quiet is gone. Riley is on the run! In to everything and we're loving it! She's so fun and has a GREAT personality! So funny!
So... this week I am working at camp again. It's a ton of fun. I really do love this job! But man is it exhausting! Riley has stayed with Mandie (my sister) the last 2 days and she's done great! Today at about 2:30, Riley was done though. She wanted me and that was that. So Mandie was close by and she brought her up to me. She was an angel! Ate and then played. My mom took her home and laid her down for a nap. But yesterday she stayed with my sister ALL day! What a big kid! Tomorrow is the juggle! Babysitter in the a.m. and my dad in the afternoon! Same thing on Friday. Thursday is up in the air. I'm not sure who is going to watch her in the a.m.! We'll figure it out!
Anyways... tomorrow I'll post some funny stories and some HILARIOUS pictures. I'm too tired tonight! Here are a few pictures to get you through! A couple of them are blurry... but you get the point. She LOVES her toy box!



1 comment:
So cute...she looks like a big kid!
Post a Comment