Wednesday, July 2, 2008

hiiiii

First things first... I need everyone reading to pray for us. Nothing bad - don't worry. But God's answered this prayer before and I need Him to answer it again.

Now...

Let's see. Riley and I traveled up w/ my mom on Sunday to no.va. It was a LONG drive. We left about 3 hrs late and it took us about 4 hrs to get up here! UGH! Luckily after we had dinner in Charlottesville, Riley was content. She slept most of the way... got in around 11, she ate and went to bed. Had to be up early for camp the next day... and Monday night Riley went to bed at 6:30!! She slept straight through until 6:30 the next day!

Riley has been a CHAMP sleeping this week! I'm so proud of her! She likes camp... and likes having her own personal babysitter! One of the volunteers has been playing with her all day while I "work"... it is nice to have a little break, but it is excellent that I can pop in on her whenever I want. I still get to go feed her and then lay her down for her nap a couple of hrs later. It's an ideal situation. A job I love w/ having Riley just steps away!

Camp is going well. I miss it. Some aspects, I don't... but for the most part, I do! I don't know what always draws me back to it. I miss Ryan like cuh-razy! Only 2 more sleeps! After this, I'm going to sleep and it'll make the day come faster! I think he is missing his girls... but is probably enjoying his freedom and the silence. lol

Omnicef seems to be doing the trick at keeping another ear infection at bay... so that is good. Caused a NASTY diaper rash. Poor baby. But I applied a bit of Boudreaux's Butt Paste and it is clearing up nicely! I think the zyrtec is starting to kick in... her congestion is getting a LOT better! So things on that front are looking promising.

now... on to pictures...


mmmm phonesmom thinks it's funny to stick my hair up

love those gold fish graham crackers!

"OMG!!! DID YOU SEE THAT!"

"mom... is that a boy in the bath tub w/ me?"

1 comment:

debi9kids said...

These are just adorable pictures!
Very cute little girl!!!!
:) Debi
ps Thanks for stopping by my blog earlier today ;)