So Riley has not a lot of words that are understood by an average human being. She talks and talks... just not in English. She actually is scheduled for a speech evaluation next Friday. Of course, she has started saying a bunch of new words in the past few days. I'm sure she'll rattle off all kinds of words next Friday and make me look even more looney than I already do.
So anyways... I was giving her a bath a few nights ago. I turned to grab something and when I looked back, she was standing and grabbing my razor. Mind you, she hardly ever stands in the tub (she's scared) and the razor is, in fact, on a shelf that she typically cannot reach. So as she does that, she throws her other arm up in the air and acts like she is about to put the razor to it and proclaims, "I SHAVE!". She did this as I was reaching to grab the sharp object from her. I said, "Um, no. You don't even talk, so no, you do NOT shave." She looked at me like I was nuts for taking it from her. I'm so mean to not let my 2 yr old play with razors.
Or maybe she was trying to tell me that I need to shave... whatever.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
you are too funny!!!! i guess they start early wanting to shave..
My (almost 3) Bubbalu found a stash of disposable razors and proceed to shave his face, JUST LIKE DADDY!
Good thing the plastic guard was on!
Bout gave me a heart attack.
Post a Comment