Sunday, November 1, 2009

A new project

Alright. I have a goal. I have seen some table cover playhouses that are out of this world cute. That's a BRILLIANT idea for our house. We are limited on space for toys since toys go in the kids rooms and I am not a fan of toys "homes" being in the family room. (I just can't wait for the day that we have a playroom!!).

Here is the goal... Since we're on a budget, I'm going to do this for $10 or less. That's r? ight - I'm going to build my kids a playhouse for less than $10. But I'll need everyone's help, ok? Any old flat/top sheets anyone has lying around, I need them! This may make for a very unique/colorful playhouse, but it'll be fun!

Here are some of the idea blogs...
This and that
Homemade by Jill
Sew Much Ado

No comments: