Asher had his 9 month appt on Monday. SOBBING. How is he already 9 months? I can't believe it! I could be having another kid right now! NOT. Please punch me in the jaw when we decide to do this baby thing again. I LOVE the age he is now. It's so much fun watching his little personality explode out of those big blue eyes. He is still not on the charts for weight - though he DOES weigh more than Riley did at this same age. He's just a peanut. He's meeting all of his milestones like a champ. The dr was smitten with him.
Also at Asher's appt, I mentioned Riley's hips popping whenever she moves them a certain way. The dr is concerned since my dad had to have a hip replacement at <60, so it could be hereditary. So, Riley gets some hip x-rays in a few weeks. Sigh. Poor girl. Hopefully it'll be nothing!
Now... to see the little cuties.
Hey Mr. Bright Eyes
Trying to get a tan
Such a happy baby
And sweet Riley with her haircut...
(she was trying to take a picture of herself. Oh and she got her face painted at the Family First Event and I asked if she wanted a flower or butterfly... she said, "no a spi-yer on my cheeks. color a spi-yer.")
And this is what you get when you try to take a picture of a toddler and infant.

5 comments:
Wow, these babies are looking so cute, i love your all post, thanx keep it up.
The babies are soo cute! I love the smile of baby. Anyway, Nice sharing.
Your so blessed for that adorable kids, and I will look forward for your next post. Thank you
They are so cute. The pictures looks great! Great shots!
Many thanks for sharing these thoughts.Its great to read some submit about this nowadays.
Post a Comment