I really need to stop. Let me just tell you, the summer program at work is absolutely EXHAUSTING. We are in direct contact with the clients from 9 a.m. until 2 p.m. and given the level of their severity, it's draining. Then I come home to my sweet wild kids and by 7:00, I wanted to just stare at a wall. I should've stared at this computer screen while writing, instead.
Asher is almost walking. Sometimes I consider pushing him over and forcing him to only crawl. I'm not ready for him to grow up. Sigh. He'll be 1 THIS month. I cannot believe it. My 6lbs 8oz baby boy is now 18lbs 10oz. Getting soooo big! Surprisingly, he is not on the charts. That's just fine with me though. He is completely off of the bottle and on to a cup. Sigh.
And Riley. Oh sweet Riley. She is a wild mess. We so have our hands full with her. I keep telling myself that one day we'll be so thankful for her independent spirit. One day. She is talking SOOO much now and it's getting so clear. Finally. It's reduced the level of frustration in all parties. However, that means we need to watch what WE say now b/c she repeats ev.er.y.thing!
Etsy... it's going well. I'll have an announcement later this week, so watch for that. Lots going on with that!
Cloth diapering. We're considering it. Asher's had a nasty diaper rash that we can't seem to get rid of. It starts healing and the minute we don't put the rx cream on it, it's back! I'm so frustrated. We're coming up on 3 or 4 weeks of this. I'm really over it.
That's all for now. I'm working on a post with pictures for tomorrow or Tuesday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
It was pleasure reading your post! Thanks for the share!
Post a Comment