Wednesday, August 18, 2010

1 year ago today.

1 year ago today, I had no idea how my life was about to change in just 1 week. I had my 39 week appt and thought Asher was never going to come. My poison ivy was finally healing and a new rash was developing. My whole body itched. But that was a.o.k.. School was about to start which meant I was about to have a baby.

People were soooooooo impressed that at 38w 2d pregnant, I could still wear heals. I could still function. I was still happy and smiling. LOVED being pregnant... you know, aside from the itching. That dang rash developed in to PUPPPS.

1 yr ago today, I went home from work around 7:30 and told Ryan this kid HAD to stay in at least 2 weeks, but if he made it just one more week, that was ok. Little did I know, Asher would only give me one more week.

This is how I looked 1 year ago (ok, 1 yr and 1 week... it was taken at 37w 3d)...

No comments: