Wednesday, December 12, 2007

a little update!

Riley is now 7 weeks and 2 days old! She's a growing fool!! We had her weighed last Thursday... up to 8lbs 13oz! This week she is really smiling a lot and starting to "coo" too. SOOO cute!! If we play with her paci near her mouth, she will lick it and smile and coo. It's so funny! I'm in love. It's true. Head over heals, do stupid things type of love!

She has quite the adventure coming up... this weekend is my family's Christmas party and that is always a real comedy show, to say the least. At least this year I have a cute little baby to show off. I'm a little bit worried about everyone wanting to touch and hold her since it is cold & flu season. EEK!! It'll make Ryan more crazy, though... seeing as how he is a bit of a germophobe and hypochondriac!! I'm sure he'll be diagnosing her with all kinds of diseases by Sunday. HA!

With us... not much is going on. I'm working a bit now. I hate it. My favorite days are the ones that are just me and Riley. I get much more accomplished on those days. I'm DREADING going back to 5 days in January. But alas, bills must be paid. At least I get to take Riley with me. I don't think I could drop her off at daycare. Ryan is working in his new position and doing great. If only it came w/ a significant raise. Now that would be glorious. He hasn't had many late nights so far, so that is nice!!

Anyways... I'm going to go relax before the Poops wakes up and wants to eat again.

1 comment:

Amber said...

Awww, the coos are my favorite!