Friday, December 7, 2007

she's growing!!

My little girl is getting sooooo big!!! She was 6lbs 9oz when she was born and had gone down to 6lbs 2oz by the time we left the hospital. At her 1 month appt on 11/21 - she was already 7lbs 15oz! Yesterday, I took her to the lactation center to have her weighed... she's up to 8lbs 13oz already!!! She's a growing fool!! Now... if she could focus some of that growing energy into her hair, we'd be in business!! However, she's still not even as Ryan was when he was BORN!!

She's smiling so much more now and starting to coo! I love it. She's just growing up so fast! Haha. She even slept in her crib for the first time the other day! Currently she is napping away in there right now. This is just a daytime thing for now... I'm not ready to move her at night yet. Probably after the holidays we'll start in there at nights. Oh geez... I don't know. It's just so fast! haha.

Riley snoozing in her crib for the first time. 12/5November 4th... first time in the swing! 13 days oldToday (12/7) in the swing! 6 weeks 4 days!

3 comments:

Mandy said...

She's so friggin adorable!!!

Amber said...

She's precious as usual! I love that pink blanket, is that doggies on it?

E. said...

yes amber it is... It's from Old Navy... the best swaddling blanket in the world!! It's so nice and big!