Well, yesterday after Riley's 1:30 feeding until midnight, I TOTALLY messed up her sleeping due to dr's appt, errands, Andy's birthday celebration... I mean really... the kid is very dependent on her schedule. Ok, I am very dependent on her schedule... however, it works well. I have a happy baby... Anyways. I thought we'd be DOOMED last night with this over tired baby. I fed her in hopes that she'd fall asleep eating. not the case. She hollered while Ryan held her for about 15 minutes, then I got her and calmed her down and she was out by 12:15... kid slept until 6:15 w/o a peep! Then she went right back to sleep and slept until 9:30 when I WOKE her up! Today she went down for all (but one) of her naps w/ no problems! Laid her down awake, but tired... and she was fast asleep w/in 5 minutes each time! maybe a little fussing, but not enough to even warrant it being called a 'cry'!! For her nap/bed at 7:30, she fought it a little bit, but the poor thing had gas and so her belly just hurt. Now my sweet princess is snoozing away (what I'll be doing in a few). My well rested baby was so much fun today!!! She was so happy and just looking all around!
How I found her this morning...





1 comment:
Oh my gosh, she's SO cute. I love the smile picture. Carter smiles in his sleep all the time, i love it.
(A.N.S. - Amber) :-)
Post a Comment