Saturday, March 15, 2008

and the camera has been found!

Last night I started tearing the house to shreds trying to find the dang camera. We even searched the car... in the rain! I finally found it... my coat was laying in the hall and it was in the pocket. Hm. Good place for it. NOT.

So today, Ryan went to Bobbi and David's wedding... Riri and I did not join him because well... let's evaluate this. 3 hr drive there. Wait around, keep her quiet during the ceremony, small reception (think appetizers), 3 hr drive home - with an almost 5 month old (yes, almost 5 months old, folks.). That didn't sound like fun to me... or Ryan... or Riley! I'm glad we stayed here... the weather was BEAUTIFUL! We went out front and just laid on the blanket and soaked up some rays! It was so wonderful! And here is Riri looking so cool!

"Um, Mom. Can I please have my sweet shades?"

Lookin' so fly w/ her shades!

No comments: