A little update, sans pictures, on the Rooster. She has started rolling back to belly. Every.single.time. I put her down to play on her playmat, w/in 30 seconds (if that long) she has flipped herself over. Seriously kid, knock it off. Not funny. Then she gets all pissed off because she can't roll belly to back (because she is L A Z Y) and grunts or whines until I move her. Lucky for me, she hadn't tried these tricks in bed yet, so we were still getting 12 + hrs of sleep at night. And then rolls 4:30 this morning. I hear it... I knew what that sound meant. It was the grunts and whines of, "Um guys... I did that trick you love so much again. And... well... I'm stuck. AGAIN. Please. Somebody. HELLO? Can somebody PLEASE come and get me." So I go in and flip her over, give her a kiss and say, "Riley, it's ni-night time. Good night. I love you." As she laughs at me. LAUGHS. This is NOT hilarious. It is not hilarious to wake me up when you KNOW it'll take me at least an hour to go back to sleep!
She also has a jumperoo... she loves it. I think I might go and buy some batteries this weekend. As if this toy wasn't obnoxious enough... if you add batteries, it will light up and sing everytime they jump! So if you are every in the store and think that you want to get your child something you will hate and they will love, Fisher Price Jumperoo... Not only does she love it, she is too short for it. Big surprise, right? We have the game of Life under her feet so that she can touch and bounce.
In other news... my brother will be living with us. This isn't a permanent thing... just until the end of the semester. Sometimes things happen and plans change. Riley is pretty excited, she looooooves when her Uncle Stephen comes over! It'll be a little bit tight, but 2 months is no big deal!
I found a picture of her eating the side... it appears as if she has been swallowed by a tree frog.


No comments:
Post a Comment