Quick update - Riley and I are staying with my parents this week! It's been amazing to be around so many people. I get lonely in Lynchburg and here is a nice escape. Although, I do miss Ryan something terrible. Only a couple of more days! I miss my house, but not so much Lynchburg.
Ryan's family came to D.C. to visit for Friday and Saturday and left around 10:15 on Sunday. It was great to see them! Stinks that they are so far away. Riley LOVES having all of the attention. She puts on a great show with her smiling and giggling!
Riley is a rolling fool lately. Three times in the last 24 hrs I've found her asleep on her tummy. However, if she rolls that way when she is awake - she gets PISSED. She'll lay there and play for a few minutes now and then wants someone to come and flip her back over. Sigh. What will I do with that silly girl! She's so fun and cute these days. Smiles real big whenever anybody says she is cute or pretty.
Tonight I was feeding her green beans in just a diaper and socks. She was laying in the crook of my leg and batting her arms all over the place. It was quite a site... oh and she was wearing no clothing because she peed on the bed AGAIN when I was changing her. She did it right after I said, "Riley... if you pee on the bed again, Noni is going to spank your butt." She laughed and peed.

No comments:
Post a Comment