As of today, she is up to 14lbs 14oz. 5th %ile, but still growing nicely! Yes... she got weighed today because we went to the pedi AGAIN. Within 24 hrs of being off of the last anti-biotic, she started tugging at her ears again. I thought maybe it was a habit and then today, she was very congested and it was so beautifully colored. Pedi is GREAT! She said her ears look ok NOW but that this is the same pattern as usual and within a week it usually turns in to an ear infection. So, she went ahead and gave her a prescription. We are also starting on some Zyrtec because it seems that the chronic congestion is allergies. If we could get rid of the congestion, we could get rid of the ear infections. So we will see!
Last weekend was a big weekend! I went to a baby shower (by myself! WOOO freedom) on Saturday. Sunday we went to TRBC for church in the a.m.... when Riley was playing in the nursery, she pulled herself up on something and fell on the mat. Silly girl. That's the problem with her new tricks. She's a bit over-confident in herself. Thinking she can do all sorts of tricks her little body isn't ready for. Sunday night we went to the ConVerge cookout. Riley had a little puppy to play with. He is SUPER cute.
Next week is another big week! Riley and I are traveling up to stay at my parents for the week. During that week, we are going to be working at the summer camp that I used to work at. It should be fun and interesting. Hopefully Rooster does ok with that!
I'm 8 months old!!!

The out takes...
"um mom. Are you done taking pictures yet?"

"mom!!! PLEASE stop!!!" (don't mind the blurriness. I think the crying is hilarious"

"mom. I refuse to smile for your lame attempts at taking my picture"
This is what I found when she was *supposed* to be napping. She said "happy 8 months to me, I'm learning how to pull up in my crib. I refuse to sit myself down, though! Suckers!"



1 comment:
Hi, I just hopped over here from BlogHer. Your daughter is precious!
I hope the zyrtec helps her...it has helped my Jade who turns one on Sunday!
Post a Comment