Anyways... last week and last weekend were great! Had lots of fun! Saturday consisted of going to watch the boys play badminton and hanging out with friends. Sunday Ryan helped our friends pack up their moving van and Riley and I relaxed at home. She had a ROUGH time sleeping and only napped about 45 minutes ALL day on Sunday. So, the Rooster and I didn't make it to church yesterday evening and battled for over an hr to get her to go to sleep. She finally passed out around 7:45 w/o eating before bed. I got her to feed her at 9:30 and then we snuggled for a bit. She NEVER lets me snuggle with her anymore, so I took advantage of the opportunity!
It looks as if I'll be joining the ranks of working moms. I'm REALLY disappointed about this. But it really is the best option for our family right now. Riley deserves a mom and dad who aren't stressed about money. Plus... I'd rather work now, while she won't remember it, and be set in the near future. It's a temporary - but necessary - situation. I can do ANYTHING if it is temporary.





1 comment:
I love me some Riley!
Post a Comment