Well, it is official. I got a job. I'll be working for a non-profit organization in their school based mental health program. It was a HARD decision, but I really feel at peace about it. Of course I wish I could stay at home right now... but this is the next best thing. Riley will only have to be at daycare from about 8:15 - 4... 4 of those hrs will be napping. Haha. The girls likes herself some sleep! I'll have (most) school holidays and breaks (except for summer) off and that will be FANTASTIC! God is clearly working in the situation... I start on Tuesday, so I go w/o a break in between babysitting and starting (that's good for the finances), it's an organization I've been watching for a while, it's an ideal job (hard, but I like a challenge), pay is actually better than I expected, great hrs, great daycare option. I'm still sad to leave Riley though...
Next... spaghetti. My child LOVES spaghetti! Here are some pictures and videos of it!
Lip gloss. She loooooooooooves lip gloss. This afternoon, she ripped everything off of the book shelf, found the lip gloss, and then went to play. Of course, she took it with her to play... Such a girly girl already. God help me.
Other than that... nothing huge going on. haha. Monday is a holiday, woo hoo! My parents are coming down tomorrow afternoon - Monday morning. I'm so excited! It'll be a nice end to the summer.
No comments:
Post a Comment