So I ventured over to visit my friend at Three Pugs and a Baby and started browsing her recipes as I made my grocery list 2 weeks ago... I found all of my new meal ideas there!
Here was my menu for the time I went grocery shopping for and a brief review. Click on the meal to get the recipe!
Day 1 - London Broil w/ potatoes (Riley INHALED these potatoes! Delicious!)
Day 2 - Steak (leftover) salad
Day 3 - Oven-baked chicken & veggies (I loved it and could definitely see different ways of varying it!)
Day 4 - Stuffed peppers and rice (Sooo yummy!!)
Day 5 - Pizza
Day 6 - stir fry w/ leftover steak and frozen 'stir fry' veggies.
Day 7 - fettucini alfredo (LOTS of leftovers! WONDERFUL re-heated! I just added garlic to it...)
Day 8 - layered mexican corn-cakes (AMAZING!! Will definitely be adding this to my 'go-to' list)
Day 9 - breakfast
Day 10 - leftovers
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment