Thursday, April 24, 2008

Another nice day in Suckburg.

By the way... before I get going - is there anyone who would like to tell me how to link blogs on the side of my page? I'm clueless.

Riley and I enjoyed a nice little playgroup at the indoor playground this morning... she loves other kids. She just cracks up at them. I like it because I get to talk to other grown ups. WOO.

This after noon we got to go enjoy the beautiful weather. I'm LOVING it.

So is Riley. You can tell by her smiles and deep thoughts.

Finally a GOOD picture of her sweet smile!

Ah gee. Let me think about that one mom.
all of this cuteness wears a girl out.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Super cute pics!

Go to manage layout, add element, link lists to put blog lists in your blog. Good luck!