Yummmmmmmmmmy!!! Get in my belly!! :)
Hmmm, let me see . . . I think I'll have the #3 with applesauce and chocolate milk, please. : - )
Holding my breath until you buy me a my pony.
"Oh boy, oh boy, oh boy....Green Beans!"
haha! funny thing - she really was about to have green beans!
You want to take my order? O.K.I'd like some chcolate ice cream, please.
Could you play that note again please . . . okay, here goes my warm up scale humming. Mmmm, mmm, mmm, mmm, mmm, mmm, mmm, mmm, mmm. (Perfect pitch, no doubt!)
gr8grpa says she's thinkin' "oh no...not that again. how 'bout somethin' s-w-e-e-t....please..
um mom, that goes in MY mouth, not yours...goober
Post a Comment
9 comments:
Yummmmmmmmmmy!!! Get in my belly!! :)
Hmmm, let me see . . . I think I'll have the #3 with applesauce and chocolate milk, please. : - )
Holding my breath until you buy me a my pony.
"Oh boy, oh boy, oh boy....Green Beans!"
haha! funny thing - she really was about to have green beans!
You want to take my order? O.K.I'd like some chcolate ice cream, please.
Could you play that note again please . . . okay, here goes my warm up scale humming. Mmmm, mmm, mmm, mmm, mmm, mmm, mmm, mmm, mmm. (Perfect pitch, no doubt!)
gr8grpa says she's thinkin' "oh no...not that again. how 'bout somethin' s-w-e-e-t....please..
um mom, that goes in MY mouth, not yours...goober
Post a Comment