no... I'm not pregnant again. I'm not even thinking about that for a long time.
This is bigger than that.
I'm walking in graduation this year! It only took me 5.5 years to finally graduate and 6.5 years to walk across that stage. But dang it... it is happening. I'm finally going to walk across a stage with a cap and gown. For the first time in my LIFE.
So, if you are in Lynchburg May 10, 2008... feel free to come and hear Chuck Norris speak and then watch me walk. It'll be the best day of your life. Ok maybe not, but it'll be a fun time. Maybe we'll have a cookout that night.
(If you don't know the whole story... I never graduated high school, nor did I get a GED. Graduating college is a BIG DEAL for me. I've never worn a cap and gown - not even for pictures.)
Tuesday, April 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Congrats that is so exciting! I totally know how you feel. I missed graduation and spent it in the hospital, when I finally got my BA I walked across the stage for the first time. It was a big deal!!! ENJOY your day!!
congrats -- that's a fantastic achievement
Post a Comment