Monday, April 14, 2008

Last week and some fun in the sun!

So last week it was so beautiful! It was sunny AND warm! Hallelujah - I needed to get out of this house! I like being able to play outside and go for walks! I am in a much better mood on the days I get outside.
Soaking up the rays

Look mom! I can sit by myself! (She decided to play with my pants when I snapped the picture)

Oh hi!

She was so excited to be outside that she puked!


We had a great weekend! Pretty relaxing... woo hoo! Riley is really starting to sit on her own. I love it. She moved to the older kids room at church because she is too active in the little room. By older kids... I mean the 6-7+ months. Most of those kids are already crawling... but I think she did better in there yesterday than she was doing in the baby baby room! They didn't say anything about her fussing, which is TERRIFIC! This week will be loads of fun... Wednesday night, we head north again. My good friend, Katy, is getting married. I have the privilege of being a bridesmaid in the wedding... this will be the first wedding that Riley gets to attend!

No comments: