Sunday, June 22, 2008

So proud of myself!

So I had a baby shower to go to yesterday and I wanted to get a practical gift, but also a personal/sentimental gift. The couple doesn't know if they are having a boy or girl, so I couldn't do some hairbows with a gift. Because seriously - everyone may think she is having a girl, but what if she's not? Well bows are beyond pointless for a boy. So I decided I'd go for a blanket and some burp cloths. When I was at JoAnns, there were lots of cute little green/yellow fabrics. But none of those popped out... plus, I'm sure they have PLENTY of light green and yellow things. So I went a different route!

Here is the blanket I made... I'll have to get another picture of the burp cloths (I made some this afternoon to take to her... I only had 2 finished for yesterday) and post those later. I also decided to add these blankets to my etsy site.

Frontback