Thursday, June 5, 2008

Ready for an update?

Sorry... but life has been busy. Riley's getting closer and closer to crawling and that means I am having to spend her whole awake time chasing her. Plus, the power cord died and I only had computer access in the evenings when Ryan brought the other power cord home.

This weekend we're going to my parents. WOOOOOOOOOO! I couldn't be more excited! Get to see some of the nieces and nephew. Also going to hit up the Occoquan Craft Show. I'm excited!! That is if we find the car key that a certain male that lives in my house has misplaced.

The Rooster is finally feeling better. We thought she might be teething after she was sick because I swear I saw slits in her bums. But so far, nothing. Whatever. She was just being grouchy and now she is over it. Sleeping like a champ!

This is while she was sick. She started crying as soon as we got inside.

That night... passed out in the swing

Last Friday w/ no computer and no car... I attempted to paint her toe nails

This was Monday... someone asked me at Michaels if she was a boy or girl. I'm sorry, but I'd NEVER dress my son like this. Besides the hair clip, the outfit screams girl. I'd be pretty much dooming my son in an outfit like this. Morons.

Reading a bed time story with Daddy. The Blue Day Book. Guess he was having a blue day.


Her new favorite thing to do while she is playing. Pop her thumb in her mouth.

No comments: