Monday, May 5, 2008

stupid allergies

So last week, we tried going to the playground a few times. But the poor thing has HORRIBLE allergies. She was fine in the morning and then after we got home, she was a BEAR! Snotting all over the place, sneezing, swollen eyes. We try not to give her too much benadryl because it knocks her out, but sometimes she just needs it so she can breathe when she is asleep!

As for our weekend... it was fairly uneventful. We hung out at the house on Saturday... church on Sunday. I did get a few cute pictures when we went outside for a couple of minutes yesterday! She does great sitting up outside, but will not do it on our regular floors inside! Picky girl.

Wednesday night after the park... poor thing. Allergies SUCK!
Ummmm mom. Did you see THAT weed?
Big smiles!
Hi, I'm cute... aren't I?

No comments: