Monday, May 19, 2008

Who wants to ride the crazy train?

because Riley is drivin' it!

I'm starting the engine, who's coming??

Slow drivers... get out of my way!

Oh I give up. I'm just gonna chew on this little gel thing.

...or make out with the dog?

(Please note the dog's tongue on Riley's face.)
"Oh Ella. I love you, too."

"Mom! Do you see how funny this pup is??"

"Thanks, pup. Mom forgot to get those peaches off of my head."
We've had an uneventful few days. We did not get to go out of town last weekend. So no zoo for us. BOOOOOO! No spending my dad's b-day with him. No going to Addy's b-day party. Can you tell I was disappointed? I hate these stupid gas prices. HATE them.

On the up side... we didn't have to ride in the car with a (almost) 7 month old and dog. Didn't have to rush around... just stayed home and relaxed. It was pretty nice. Sunday night we went to ConVerge and it was a bonfire. Yes, Riley DID attend her first bonfire. She was SO good. It was WAY past her bed time. She likes being the only kid... she gets lots of attention.

Lynchburg is nice and quiet now... LU has gone home for the summer. I'm not disappointed about that. It's so much less chaotic when school is out.

P.S.... about those pictures of Riley and Ella... I most certainly caught Riley sticking her tongue out when the dog licked her face. I put an end to THAT one. There will be no making out w/ animals in this house. No sir.

No comments: