Wednesday, May 28, 2008

You're going to laugh!

Again I wrote an entire update and then messed it up. Fan-freaking-tastic.

Our weekend - EXCELLENT! 3 day weekends are even more fun now that we have a little one! Sunday we had some friends over and got to utilize the grill! LOVE IT! Monday, Riley and I met a friend (who is expecting a little one in July) for lunch at Ledo's. It was great! Great hanging out and great food. Riley is such a charmer. She smiled SO big at the waiter everytime he came by the table. Flirtatious already. And dang cute! Monday evening we went to a cookout for ConVerge. We had to leave early - like usual - because Riley got too tired - like usual. 8:30 is late for the Rooster.

Some other info... last Thursday, took the Rooster to get weighed. 14lbs even. Today she had to go to the dr (I'll explain further) and she was 14 lbs 2 oz. Good job little Roo! As for why we were at the dr... she has these spots. I couldn't tell if it was eczema (which I know how to treat) or Ring Worm. Turns out it is eczema. Terrific - wasted a trip. BUT... yesterday she started being super sneezy and congested. She slept in 20 minute increments last night... was up every hour and a half (up for 15 minutes, eat, up for another xx minutes, sleep for 20, rinse and repeat). That's just a virus. Hopefully it passes soon. She's asleep right now... hopefully she'll be in a better mood when she gets up!

Well... lots of bow orders this week, so I should go! And if anybody reading this was going to get some, free shipping this week!

"what!? I'm 7 months old!? This is so great!"

"official" 7 months picture
Just enjoying some grass
"oh hey mom. I'm just playin w/ some toys. And yes, I like my collar popped. I'm cool."

Happy Memorial Day!
If you ever wanted to know what she would look like fat...
(photoshop is fun! thanks Mollie!)

No comments: